Let’s start with how anyone can Configure Internet Access For MTN, Airtel, Vodafone, Glo, Tigo & Expresso on Android Phones. It should be noted that this configuration is for Ghana networks. Simply follow the steps below to Configure.
MTN, Glo, Tigo, Airtel, Vodafone Internet Manual GPRS Configuration Step by Step
Step 1 – Go to Menu -> Settings -> Wireless & Networks
Step 2 – In the Wireless & Settings options select Mobile networks
Step 3 – In the Mobile network options select Access Point Names
Step 4 – In the APNs (yours might be empty, just don’t worry. continue…) Press options on your phones keypad and go for New APN
Step 5 – In the APN Settings go for – Name
Step 6 – Type your preferred name there. and press OK
Step 7 – Now go for APN and type in Internet then press OK
Step 8 – Now we are done. Your new APN you created would be listed in the APNs list, just check it. Your Internet access should now be available.
Internet settings for Vodafone Ghana (Targeted to Chinese Phones)
These procedure is targeted to china phones or any other phone that takes manual settings. Feel free to follow the procedures below to set up your phone to access the internet.
The instructions are divided into two.
PART ONE: DATA ACCOUNT SETTINGS
1. Go to services in your phone menu and select data account.
2. Click on any item there to edit (or add new if your phone has the option)
3. set the NAME to Ghana Vodafone or any other name suitable for you
4. Set the APN or access point to WAP
5. Leave every other option blank and choose OK to save. You can now proceed to the second part.
PART TWO: INTERNET SERVICE SETTINGS
1. Go to internet settings in the services menu
2. Choose settings
3. Choose edit account
4. If asked to select a SIM, select the SIM which contains your MTN
5. Choose an account to edit (one that you don’t use).
6. Name: Ghana Vodafone
7. Homepage: Enter Google.com (or any other URL)
8. Data Account: choose the one we created in the previous part.
9. Connection type: choose HTTP (even if it already chosen)
Use Proxy: yes
Proxy Address: 172.024.097.001
Proxy Port: 8080
10. Leave all other things empty.
11. Save it and choose activate and that’ll be all
How to Manually Configure GPRS Settings For MTN, Glo, Tigo, Airtel, Tigo, Vodafone in Ghana
MTN Ghana Manual GPRS Internet Configuration Settings
Name: MTN GH
No username or password.
Alternatively, you can send a blank text message in SMS to the number 686 from your MTN sim via your mobile phone, what follows after that would be the settings later. Simply save the settings you received, to your phone and also make sure that MTN DATA is selected as the default access point. You can call MTN GHANA customer care on 111 if you encounter any problems
Tigo Ghana Manual GPRS Internet Configuration Settings
Vodafone Ghana Manual GPRS Internet Configuration Settings
Airtel Ghana Manual GPRS Internet Configuration Settings
Globacom Ghana Manual GPRS Internet Configuration Settings
APN : glowap
USERNAME : glo
PASSWORD : glo
PROTOCOL : HTTP
HOMEPAGE : http://starphy.blogspot.com
PROXY ADDRESS : 010.161.085.004
PROXY PORT : 8799
This settings once entered enables you to browse the internet, always remember that the password is in lower case.
Other Topics: jokes for adults, funny adult jokes, adult jokes, funny things, funny things to say, random things, kente cloth, best knock knock jokes, dirty knock knock jokes, accra Ghana, random questions, good questions to ask a girl, 20 questions to ask a girl, funny questions to ask, interesting questions,