Searching for a romantic word to express how you feel about that special one in your life, look no further because right here we have made a list of most romantic quotes ever. Words are powerful and can make or mar you, so you need to be careful in choosing your words. There are lots of words that might appear romantic but has the potential to turn someone off. In a relationship, words that you say to each other helps in building the relationship, and most people have ruined theirs because they made the mistake of using the wrong word. Here is a list of most romantic quotes you can use.
Romantic Quotes For Her
1. “Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever… And you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you.” – From Meet Joe Black (The Movie)
2. “Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.” – Mark Twain
3. “Love is the only rational act.” – Morrie Schwarz
4. “For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.” – Ivan Panin
5. “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it all over.” – Meredith
6. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
7. “You make me want to be a better man.” – As Good As It Gets (Movie)
8. “I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.” – Anonymous
9. “Every moment spent with you is what I live by.”
10. “May our conversations never end.”
11. “It’s not because I am lonely and it’s not because it’s new year’s eve. I came here tonight because when you realize, you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – Harry (From the Movie – ‘When Harry Met Sally’)
12. “You changed my life. You changed my ways. I don’t even recognize myself these days. It must be a reflection of you, only you.” – Keith Urban
13. “I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you.” – Dirty Dancing (Movie)
14. “When they ask me what I liked best, I’ll say YOU.” – City of Angels (Movie)
15. “Life makes sense only when I see you at the end of the day.” – Anonymous
16. “If you have it [Love], you don’t need to have anything else, and if you don’t have it, it doesn’t matter much what else you have.” – Sir James M. Barrie
17.”Love is an act of endless forgiveness. A tender look which becomes a habit.” – Peter Ustinov
18. “To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.” – Karen Sunde
19. “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” – Rumi
20. “True love stories never have endings.” – Richard Bach
21. “I am always with you. I do not know where I end and you begin.”
22. “You had me at hello.” – Jerry Maguire (The Movie)
23. “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.” – John Lennon
24. “My heart is and always will be yours.” – Jane Austen (Sense and Sensibility)
25. “If I never met you, I wouldn’t like you. If I didn’t like you, I wouldn’t love you. If I didn’t love you, I wouldn’t miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.” – Anonymous
26. “My six word love story: I can’t imagine life without you.” – Anonymous
27. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched- they must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
28. “There is no pretending. I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I’ll love you then.” ― Cassandra Clare (City of Glass)
29. “I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft
30. “Love is too weak a word for what I feel – I luuurve you, you know, I loave you, I luff you, two F’s, yes I have to invent, of course I do, don’t you think I do?” – Alvy (From the movie – ‘Annie Hall’)
31. “Look, I guarantee that we’ll have tough times. And I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us would want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don’t ask you to be mine, I ‘ll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart, you are the only one for me.” – Runaway Bride (The movie)
32. “I love you — I am at rest with you — I have come home.” – Dorothy L. Sayers
33. “So I lied to you last night. I said I just wanted one night with you. But I want every night with you. And that’s why I have to slip out of your window now, like a coward. Because if I had to tell you this to your face, I couldn’t make myself go.”
― Cassandra Clare (City of Glass)
34. “Reason is powerless in the expression of love.” ― Rumi
35. “There is no remedy for love but to love more.” – Henry David Thoreau
36. “I have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.” – Jane Austen (Pride and Prejudice)
37. If I know what love is, it is because of you. – Hermann Hesse
38. “Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart.” – Robert Sexton
39. “My heart is ever at your service.” – William Shakespeare
40. “As we grow older together, as we continue to change with age, there is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you.” – Karen Clodfelder
41. In my wildest dreams, you always play the hero, in my darkest hour of night,
42. You rescue me, you save my life.
43. When you say “never”, I’ll say “lie”. when you say “always”, I’ll say “true”.When you say “love”, I’ll say “you”.
44. I don’t know why you are so special to me?Why I like you? why I care for you? why I always think of you? why I loved you but one thing is for sure, I know that my life won’t be like this without you!
45. If ever things would change and your love would fade,I’d still not break the promise I made.If you let go I’ll accept and there’s nothing I can do but I’ll be there and still love you…
46. When you came, you were like red wine and honey,and the taste of you burnt my mouth with its sweetness.- Amy Lowell
47. Love does not begin and end the way we think it does,love is a battle, love is a war, love is growing up.- James Baldwin.
48. The one thing we can never get enough of is love, and the one thing we never give enough is love.- Henry Miller
49. One is loved because one is loved,no reason is needed for loving.- Paulo Coelho
50. I love you, not only for what you are,but for what I am when I am with you.- Roy Croft
Romantic Love Quotes
51. “I am catastrophically in love with you.”––Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
52. “I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you.”
––Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
53. “I love you. Remember. They cannot take it” ––Delirium by Lauren Oliver
54. “I want everyone to meet you. You’re my favorite person of all time.” ––Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
55. “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”
––The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
56. An angel asked me a while agoTo give him one good reasonWhy I love you so much.I smiled and said, “Because there’s no reason not to.
57. I’m afraid to close my eyes because I might think of you.I’m afraid to open them because I might see you.I’m afraid to move my lips because I might speak of you.I’m afraid to listen because I might hear my heart falling for you.
58. Thinking of you is easy; I do it every day.Missing you is the heartache that never goes away.
59. Hold me when I’m sad, kiss me when I cry.Make me laugh when I’m down,And love me until I die.
60. “But you’ve slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart.”––Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
61. “And I’ve realized that the Beatles got it wrong. Love isn’t all we need—love is all there is.”––Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
62. “Love lets you find those hidden places in another person, even the ones they didn’t know were there, even the ones they wouldn’t have thought to call beautiful themselves.”
––Wild Awake by Hilary T. Smith
63. “No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.”
64. “No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.”
––Defiance by C.J. Redwine
65. “I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets.”
––Boundless by Cynthia Hand
66. “And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.”
––Across the Universe by Beth Revis
67. “It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility toward that love.”
––Every Day by David Levithan
68. When we first met,I honestly had no idea thatYou would be so important to me.
69. No matter how often we fight,I wanna wrestle you around me, hold you tight,With crossed fingers saying please don’t leave.
70. I will always care for you,Even if we’re not togetherand even if we’re far, far away from each other.
71. I love her and that’s the beginning and end of everything.~ F.S. Fitzgerald
72. “Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.”––Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
73. “I don’t care how hard being together is, nothing is worse than being apart.”
––Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
74. “I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.”
––The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
75. “I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.”
––Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl
76. I sought for LoveBut Love ran away from me.I sought my SoulBut my Soul I couldn’t see.Then I sought You,And I found all three.
77. I may not get to see you as often as I like,I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night.But deep in my heart, I truly know,You’re the one that I love and I can’t let you go.
78. If kisses were stars, I’d give you the sky.If touches were tears, I would cry.If love was water, I’d give you the sea.And be with you for all eternity.
Romantic Movie Quotes
79. “Not us! We are here to ruin ourselves and to break our hearts and love the wrong people and die. The storybooks are bullshit. Now I want you to come upstairs with me and get in my bed!”- Moonstruck
80. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more; that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what you’ve given me and that’s what I hope to give to you forever.”- The Notebook
81. “I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.”- City of Angels
82. “I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you.”- Dirty Dancing
83. “Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever… And you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you.”
Meet Joe Black
84. “I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – When Harry Met Sally
85. “No, I mean I like you very much. Just as you are.”- Bridget Jones’s Diary
86. “I wish I knew how to quit you.” – Brokeback Mountain
87. “…If, however, your feelings have changed, I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love … I love … I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.”—Darcy (Matthew MacFadyen) to Elizabeth (Keira Knightley) in Pride & Prejudice” (2005)
88. “Here’s looking at you, kid.”—Rick (Humphrey Bogart) to Ilsa (Ingrid Bergman) in Casablanca (1942)
89. “Love means never having to say you’re sorry.”—Jennifer (Ali MacGraw) to Oliver (Ryan O’Neal) in “Love Story” (1970)
90“…You stay alive, no matter what occurs! I will find you. No matter how long it takes, no matter how far, I will find you.”
—Hawkeye (Daniel Day-Lewis) to Cora (Madeleine Stowe) in “The Last of the Mohicans” (1992)
91. “No, I don’t think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That’s what’s wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.”—Rhett (Clark Gable) to Scarlett (Vivien Leigh) in “Gone with the Wind” (1939)
92. “I thought we would meet only in death.”
—Latika (Freida Pinto) to Jamal (Dev Patel) in “Slumdog Millionaire” (2008)
93. “Listen to me, mister. You’re my knight in shining armor. Don’t forget it.”—Ethel (Katharine Hepburn) to Norman (Henry Fonda) “On Golden Pond” (1981)
94. “But for now, let me say — without hope or agenda, just because it’s Christmas and at Christmas you tell the truth — to me, you are perfect. And my wasted heart will love you. Until you look like this [picture of a mummy]. Merry Christmas.”—Mark (Andrew Lincoln) to Juliet (Keira Knightley) “Love Actually” (2003)
95. “Don’t forget I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.”—Anna (Julia Roberts) to William (Hugh Grant) “Notting Hill” (1999)
96. “What I really want to do with my life — what I want to do for a living — is I want to be with your daughter. I’m good at it.”
—Lloyd (John Cusack) to his girlfriend Diane’s (Ione Skye) dad (John Mahoney) “Say Anything…” (1989)
97. SleepSeattle“It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together … and I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home. .. only to no home I’d ever known … I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car and I knew. It was like … magic.”—Sam (Tom Hanks) “Sleepless in Seattle” (1993)
98. Jerry-Maguire“You had me at hello.”
—Dorothy (Renée Zellweger) to Jerry (Tom Cruise) “Jerry Maguire” (1996)
99. “Isabella Swan, I promise to love you every moment of forever.” — Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse” (2010)
100. “But soft; what light through yonder window breaks? It is my lady! O, it is my love. O that she knew she were.”—Romeo (Leonard Whiting) “Romeo and Juliet” (1968)
101. “Well, I believe in the soul, the c**k, the p*ssy, the small of a woman’s back, the hanging curve ball, high fiber, good scotch, that the novels of Susan Sontag are self-indulgent, overrated crap. I believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. I believe in the sweet spot, soft-core pornography, opening your presents Christmas morning rather than Christmas Eve and I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days.”
—Crash (Kevin Costner) to Annie (Susan Sarandon) “Bull Durham” (1988)
102. “As you wish.”—Westley (Cary Elwes) to Buttercup (Robin Wright) “The Princess Bride” (1987)princess-bride
103. “Love is too weak a word for what I feel — I luuurve you, you know, I loave you, I luff you, two F’s, yes I have to invent, of course I do, don’t you think I do?”—Alvy (Woody Allen) to Annie (Diane Keaton) “Annie Hall” (1977)
104. “I love that you get cold when it’s 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you’re looking at me like I’m nuts. I love that after I spend day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it’s not because I’m lonely, and it’s not because it’s New Year’s Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”—Harry (Billy Crystal) to Sally (Meg Ryan) “When Harry Met Sally” (1989).