True love is rare, but when found it gives life its true meaning. True love does not happen easily, it is a process, but its worth the wait when it finally grows. Problems might arise, challenges might come but true love withstands them all. Also, love is like a living thing that needs to be fed and taken care of, and romantic words are among the super foods that sustain it. Here are some romantic true love quotes about real love.
Real Love Quotes
1. You know you are truly in love when a simple touch or look brings a feeling of utter happiness over your body!
2. True lovers don’t say they love each other, they know they do.
3. The flame of our love will never die, for it burns through the stars for eternity.
4. Just when I think that it is impossible to love you any more, you prove me wrong.
5. True love can be felt more in the silence than in the words.
6. A true friend is a true love
7. True love isn’t what you get, it’s what you become.
8. Roses are red, violets are blue, and so am I without you.
9. True love knows no boundaries even though it crosses many.
10. Even if I spent the whole day with you. I will miss you the second you leave.
11. You are an ache in the stomach when I am away from you.
12. The good things in life are better with you.
13. You are the sunshine that makes my day.
14. “When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth.” ― Jess C. Scott, The Intern
15. “Remember to hold hands and cherish the moment for someday that person might not be there again. Give time to love, give time to speak! And give time to share the precious thoughts in your mind.” ― Bob Moorehead
16. “It isn’t possible to love and part. You will wish that it was. You can transmute love, ignore it, muddle it, but you can never pull it out of you. I know by experience that the poets are right: love is eternal.” ― E.M. Forster
17. “If you gave someone your heart and they died, did they take it with them? Did you spend the rest of forever with a hole inside you that couldn’t be filled?” ― Jodi Picoult
18. “It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.” ― Vladimir Nabokov
19. True love isn’t without problem, it has many obstacles, true love is working through all of them and coming out happy with that someone on the other side.
20. True love doesn’t just fill your heart, it overflows into your whole body and soul.
21. Destiny decides who you meet in your life but its your heart that decides who gets to stay in your life
22. I love you not because of anything you have, but because of something that I feel when I’m near you.
23. I’ll never know if it is truly possible for me to stop thinking about you because I’ll never try.
24. True love is only true when the feeling is mutual. Yet, it need not be expressed in words. When love is true, you just feel it.
25. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams!
26. I want to share all my love with you, no one else will do. And your eyes, they tell me how much you care, you will always be my endless love.
27. True love is not finding someone else but finding your other half.
28. greatest love story that was ever told, could be me and you, you just never know.
30. To hear your voice, to see your eyes, to taste your lips, to feel your touch, to say I love you when our hearts collide, if I can’t, I’ll still love you just as much
31. I have loved you all my life, it has just taken me this long to find you.
32. True love comes once in a lifetime … open your eyes and your heart and see the miracle in front of you.
33. No matter how big the world is, if we are meant to be together, love will lead us to be together.
Sometimes I wonder, is this a dream or is this true? I can’t believe I’m lucky enough to spend my life with you!
34. “She was ready to deny the existence of space and time rather than admit that love might not be eternal.” ― Simone de Beauvoir
35. “For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.” ― Stephanie Perkins
36. “They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don’t think it’s possible for you to miss me as much as I’m missing you right now.” ― Edna St. Vincent Millay
37. “Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.” ― Elinor Glyn
38. “In your light, I learn how to love. In your beauty, how to make poems. You dance inside my chest where no one sees you, but sometimes I do, and that sight becomes this art.” ― Rumi
39. “So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me … every day.” ― Nicholas Sparks
40. There’s only one place in the world I call home, and it’s because you’re there.
41. If you were to measure the fire of our love it would put hell to shame.
42. True love is when one can feel the sense of belonging…
43. Love, true love, is that which can give the most without asking or demanding anything in return.
45. If you find true love and keep it for ever, consider yourself one of the lucky ones.
46. Love that is true lasts forever.
47. “Being in love is one of the greatest wonders of the universe, but at the same time it is fragile”
48. lack of patience is lack of love. let’s break up. you are going to fast!
49. If there is trust it will grow, if there is love it will grow. If we rush we will never know, just have to go with the flow
50. The madder you make me the more I love you.
51. True love is when you call through the night sky knowing perfectly well nobody hears your cry.
52. You are the every breath that I breathe
53. True love is everywhere, but we don’t search it everywhere ..
54. “Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship – never.”-Charles Caleb Colton
55. “The richest love is that which submits to the arbitration of time.”-Lawrence Durrell
56. “There is no disguise which can hide love for long where it exists, or simulate it where it does not.”-La Rochefoucauld
57. “A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love.”-Stendhal
58. “There is no remedy for love but to love more.”-Thoreau
59. “Blushing is the color of virtue.”-Diogenes
60. “A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.”-Ingrid Bergman
62. “Love built on beauty, soon as beauty, dies.”-John Donne
63. “He that falls in love with himself will have no rivals.”-Benjamin Franklin
64. “I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love.”-Henry Ward Beecher
65. “Woe to the man whose heart has not learned while young to hope, to love – and to put its trust in life.”-Joseph Conrad
66. I did….I do….I’ll always love you when ever I want to remember you I just put my hand on my heart coz ur beats are knocking there inside me bebeeeeeee I love you n am ur lady………..its a promise
67. Friendship is good…love is better ..but real love is the best..if you find one…keep it
68. True love knows no boundaries. It is the people involved who create them.
69. True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about but few have seen.
70. You know it is true love when it feels like the first time all the time!
71. If your asking If I love you The answer is forever If your asking If I’ll leave you The answer is never If you asking If I’ll marry you The answer is I DO!!!
72. The only thing I wanna tell you is I love you..and the only thing I want you to know I wanna die for you…
“Please hurry back because I can’t stop the heartaches from dominating over me when I am missing you so terribly”
73. True love dz not depend on d things u’ve shared but it depends on how much you sacrificed 4 him/her….
74. Every moment we are apart feels like an eternity… But eternity isn’t long enough when we are together.
75. Over time things change and things disappear, but your love and your devotion stays embedded, like stone, in my heart for my eternal days.
76. You are my rock, I love you so much.
77. Words aren’t enough to tell you how wonderful you are. I love you.
78. “One day you will kiss a man you can’t breathe without and find that breath is of little consequence.” ― Karen Marie Moning, Bloodfever
79. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” ― Dr. Seuss
80. “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.” ― Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever
81. “Promise me you’ll never forget me because if I thought you would, I’d never leave.” ― A.A. Milne
82. True love is not about the hugs and kisses, the ‘I love you’s’ or the ‘I miss you’s’, but about the chills that hit every part of your spine when you think about him.
83. It’s not who you are to the world, it’s who you are to me. It’s not how many times I say I love you… it’s how much I really do.
84. When we love, it isn’t because the person’s perfect, it’s because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.
85. I love you because you bring out the best in me, and holding on to that thought, I sincerely believe that just by being with you shall bring out the best life I ever could live.
86. You know you truly love somebody when they hurt you so badly, but all you can think about it is the times when they made you smile.
87. You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.
88. Last night I looked up at the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars.
89. If you love me, let me know, If you don’t, let me go.
90. True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one’s words.
91. If the love is true and meant to be, God will tell you through the heart, mind, and soul.
92. Forever is not a word…rather a place where two lovers go when true love takes them there.
93. It’s true love when goodbye doesn’t separate two hearts.
94. I love the way we can just look at each other and know that we love each other without even saying a word.
95. I wished on a star, I prayed every night; when I saw you, I lost my sight. My love is deep, so pure and true, I have eyes only for you.
96. I never thought love could be so magnificent until I saw the sincere look in your eyes, telling me that this time…I would never shed another tear.
97. You truly love someone when you can feel every joy, sadness and pain of the other as if they were your own.
98. True love doesn’t have a happy ending because true love doesn’t end.
99. To live life without you is to live life without love.
100. If your love was all I had in this life, that would be enough until the end of time~Bless your weary heart and relax your mind, cuz I’m gonna love you boy until the end of time.
Also read: Top 20 Greatest Songs About Love
101. You are my life… when you’re with me I am speechless… when I see you my knees go weak… if I had a rose for every time I kissed you I would walk through a never-ending garden… I love you
102. Could we stay right here ’til the end of time, ’til the earth stops turning? I’m gonna love you ’til the seas run dry, I’ve found the one I’ve waited for.
103. A memory of true love is like a favorite song; no matter how many times it plays again, you never get tired of it.
104. True love is your soul reaching out and grabbing the person you’re meant to be with.
105. True love is having a notebook romance, a love like corey and topanga, and a story like a walk to remember, and having all of it with that one special person
106. If you’re lucky enough to find someone you love who loves you back, it’s a gift.
107. love is just like rain; it touches us all.
108. Remember that the truest love, is one where your love for each other is greater than your need for each other.
109. Only those lovers that can compromise with one another without feeling stressed are truly in love!
110. True love endures, if it does not, then it was never true.
111. Our love is forever, as we join our hearts together. Nothing is more pure, and gracious, than to live our lives as one, but in separate souls.
112. You can only know you truly love someone when your love takes you far beyond yourself.
113. Memory is a golden chain that binds us together until we meet again.
114. When there is true love, there are no regrets of the past.
115. True love is knowing a person’s faults, and loving them even more for them.
116. True love is when a sight so simple as the eyes of another can bring a grown man to tears.
117. True love doesn’t consist of holding hands, it consists of holding hearts.
118. Love is true when it comes from the heart, not from the mouth.
119. Love comes from the heart, but true love comes from the mind and soul.
120. Where there is True Love, there are always miracles.
121. I love you , not only for what you are but for what I am when I’m with you!!
122. The heavens above and the stars in the sky, are my word to you I’ll never break your heart.
123. True Love is an outsource of the Heart: seeing with an eye of faith, accepting the outward with charity, and treasuring what is within.
124. Love is sweet when it’s new, but sweeter when it’s true.
125. “You don’t marry someone you can live with – you marry the person who you cannot live without.”-unknown
126. “Love is blind, but friendship closes its eyes.”-unknown
127. “We perceive when love begins and when it declines by our embarrassment when alone together.”-La Bruyere
128. “Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.”-St. Augustine
129. “To love another person is to see the face of God.”-Les Miserables
130. “Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition.”-Alexander Smith
131. “When we are in love we often doubt that which we most believe.”-La Rochefoucauld
132. “Sympathy constitutes friendship; but in love there is a sort of antipathy, or opposing passion. Each strives to be the other, and both together make up one whole.”-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
133. “The hardest thing you can do for love, is to let go of the one you love.” Gin.
134. True love is not about loving all the goods but to accept all the bads as well
135. True love is neither man-made nor manufactured; it is a fruit that only grows in suitable soil.
136. It would hurt even more, if 1 day you cross paths again and you both whispered: ” how I wish … we don’t know each other”
Quotes About True Love – Quotes On True Love
137. True love is hard to find but even harder to hide.
138. The first time you touched me, I knew I was born to be yours.
139. If the skies were made of paper and the ocean my ink well; I still wouldn’t be able to describe how much I love you, and how wonderful you make me feel when I am with you.
140. Love can happen many times, but true love only happens once.
141. True love can blind you but at the same time if you let it, it can also open your eyes.
142. True love does not come by finding the perfect person but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly!
143. The heart knows when the search is over.
144. True love is worth waiting for even if it takes a lifetime. Then in return a lifetime of love will be waiting for you.
145. loving you is wrong, I never want to be right again.
146. True Love is something you share with someone… a journey that takes a lifetime to complete.
147. True Love is when the look in your eyes shows pure devotion and a love that reaches depths no one else will ever understand for that special someone.
148. The Founfdation Of Love Story Is Trust..
149. True love is when you can talk on the phone for hours…without saying one word. Except for the occasional, I love you.
150. True love is when you can read every single one of these quotes and only think of one person
151. I thought I loved him, but he had to break my heart for me to know what true love really is.
152. My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding. My love and my life with you will be a never-ending story.
153. True love is like a diamond; it is rare, beautiful and lasts forever.
154. “Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.”-Saint-Exupery
155. “True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen.”-La Rochefoucauld
156. “Who ever loved that loved not at first sight?”-Christopher Marlowe
157. “Tell me whom you love and I will tell you who you are.”-Houssaye
158. In the eyes of fate, true love is never late, because if will prove to be well worth the wait.
159. Love hurts when you know that it will never come true.
160. True love never dies, but what can blossom in the wasteland of a broken heart?
161. “True love does not come from words, but from the purest of heart”
162. True love is what I feel for you, for you have my soul, heart and passion, those can only be felt again when I desire you.
163. The greatest love is that of God. To love otherwise is mere imperfection.
164. There is no limit to love’s forbearance, to its trust, its hope, its power to endure. Love never fails.
165. True love is letting go. True love is never letting your heart let go.
166. If you think that he is your true love, just wait for him, because true love is worth waiting for.
167. True Love is a fantasy you feel in reality.
168. I may not get to heaven, but I am little closer to it when I am with you.
169. someone so true, what are you waiting for? It comes only once in a life time.
170. True love is when you’re still dancing, long after the music has stopped.
171. “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” ― Nicholas Sparks, A Walk To Remember
172. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you … I could walk through my garden forever.” ― Alfred Tennyson
173. “Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.” ― Plato
174. “Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.” ― Albert Einstein
175. “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” ― Oscar Wilde
176. “If all else perished and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.” ― Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights
177. “We loved with a love that was more than love.” ― Edgar Allan Poe
178. “The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.” ― Marilyn Monroe
179. There may be many flowers in a man’s life, but there is only one rose.
180. True love is not being with someone because you think you can be happy with that person, but because without that person you know you can never be.
181. I never knew what love was until I met you, then when distance pulled us apart, I found out what true love is.
182. Never leave the one you LOVE for the ONE you LIKE because the one you LIKE will one day LEAVE you for the one they LOVE!!
183. True love is like a teardrop in a rainstorm; you’re lucky enough to find it once, but you will never find it again.
184. You will know that you love someone when you want him/her to be happy. Even if that means you’re not a part of their happiness.
185. True love is when the only thing that makes you cry is seeing the one you care about unhappy.
186. True love is like going fishing, always keep & love your best catch because once you’ve let it go, it’s guaranteed you’ll never get it back again.
187. You can only love a person when you are willing to cry over them.
188. True love only comes once in a lifetime, so take it as it goes and enjoy every bit of it.
189. If you love someone, let them go. If they don’t come back they were never yours…if they come back, there yours to keep.
190. The road to true love was never easy, I know I’ve hit all the bumps, but now I’m standing strong saying, I love you, ’til the end of time.
191. I Love You and Trying To Explain How Much I Love You Is Like Trying To Explain How Water Tastes. Impossible!!!
192. Love is a constant battle between the heart and the mind; True Love is when they agree.
193. Love is when two hearts become one. True love is when two souls become one.
194. True love is when you touch another’s soul just by being yourself.
195. They say ‘The person we love is a candle lighting our soul.’ If that is true, then you are the sun burning my soul.
196. I believe that true love will last forever… if it doesn’t it just means there’s someone else out there who loves you more.
197. Love is true when there aren’t words to describe how you feel and actions never seem to be enough.
198. If I had only one wish for you, my love, it would be for you to someday be able to love someone as much as I have always loved you.
199. To be is to love, to love you is to be.
200.True love is like a rainbow in the sky who always have different colors.
201. Only True Love is forever, a special kind of love that transcends through time and space. True Love is something that binds the two halves who become one for all eternity.
202. “You are the one girl that made me risk everything for a future worth having.” ― Simone Elkeles, Perfect Chemistry
203. “Then I realize what it is. It’s him. Something about him makes me feel like I am about to fall. Or turn to liquid. Or burst into flames.”
204. “Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get—only with what you are expecting to give—which is everything.” ― Katharine Hepburn
205. True love is not how you forgive, but how you forget, not what you see but what you feel, not how you listen but how you understand, and not how you let go but how you hold on.
206. You are my soul mate, my sweetheart, you are my dream come true, from now until the end of time I give my heart and soul to you.
207. A priceless moment is when the person that you have fallen in love with, looks you right in the eyes to tell you that they have fallen in love with you.
208. If Your asking if I Need U the answer is 4Ever.. If Your askin if I’ll Leave U the answer is Never.. If Your askin what I value the Answer is U.. if Your askin if I Love U the answer is I do…
True Love Quotes For Him
209. I’ll never ask you to change for me, because you are perfect just the way you are.
210. If I know what love is, it is because of you. Never leave me. I would be an empty flame without you and my life would lose meaning.
211. I know God has someone special for me, and there’s no need to search for him, for he has found me, and I have found him. I have loved you all my life!
212.I know I am in love with you, because my reality is finally better than my dreams.
213. I never knew how it felt to laugh stupidly at someone before I met you. Love you, dear husband.
214. When I look into your eyes, I know I’ve found the mirror to my soul.
215. I wouldn’t want to have any other lover, because our bond is irreplaceable. I need you like a heart needs a beat.
216. If a kiss could tell you how much I love you, I am sure we would be kissing forever.
217.If I know what love is, it is because of you. Please be with me and love me always.
218.Ever since the day you came into my life, I knew you would be here until the end of time.
219. I believe that dreams can come true, because mine did when I met you, my love. I will always love you. I swear.
220. I could never say how much I like you, and just how special you are to me. But I can say that my world is all smiles
221.whenever I am with you. I love you a lot.
222. I will love you until the stars go out and the tides no longer turn.
223. My sweet prince I loved you once, love you still, always have and always will.
224. I never could have accomplished what I have today without the love I feel from you!
225. Can we come together one night and surrender our rights and wrongs? Let each other slip into one another’s arms and complete ourselves with the blissful feeling of our love.
226.Maybe it’s too early to say I love you, but I can’t keep it a secret. I’ve never felt this perfectly happy, and I wanted you to know that you’re the reason why.
227. No matter what I say and what I do, there is not a single moment when I don’t think of you. I really miss you.
228. I knew my feelings for you were real when I spent more time thinking about you than worrying about myself.