A little smile makes the world a beautiful place, wearing a smiley face has a way of affecting your day and everyone around you in a positive way. People love hanging around folks that smile a lot because it makes them feel more at ease. You just can’t continue wearing a long face all through the day because it does more harm than good, after all it doesn’t cost you anything to smile, rather a little smile puts you on the right track . There are numerous circumstances that are there to make one sad everyday, but you don’t have to surrender to those forces, put on a smiling face and you will remain a victor and not a victim to those circumstances. It pays to smile. Here are some of the best smile quotes that will surely put a smile on your face.
Smiling Quotes – Quotes About Smiles
1. A smile is the universal welcome. ~Max Eastman
2. Keep smiling — it makes people wonder what you’ve been up to. ~Author Unknown
3. You’re never fully dressed without a smile. ~Martin Charnin
4. A smile can brighten the darkest day. ~Author Unknown
5. Smile, it lets your teeth breathe. ~Author Unknown
6. Peace begins with a smile. ~Mother Teresa
7. A smile is a powerful weapon; you can even break ice with it. ~Author Unknown
8. Most smiles are started by another smile. ~Author Unknown
9. A smile is something you can’t give away; it always comes back to you. ~Author Unknown
10. A smile costs nothing but gives much. It enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give. It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever. None is so rich or mighty that he cannot get along without it and none is so poor that he cannot be made rich by it. Yet a smile cannot be bought, begged, borrowed, or stolen, for it is something that is of no value to anyone until it is given away. Some people are too tired to give you a smile. Give them one of yours, as none needs a smile so much as he who has no more to give. ~Author Unknown
11. It takes a lot of work from the face to let out a smile, but just think what good smiling can bring to the most important muscle of the body… the heart. ~Author Unknown
12. No matter how grouchy you’re feeling,
You’ll find the smile more or less healing.
It grows in a wreath
All around the front teeth—
Thus preserving the face from congealing.
13. The shortest distance between two people is a smile. ~Author unknown, modification of Victor Borge’s “Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.”
14. Every scowling face also contains the shapes of engaging smiles, just waiting to be released. ~Dr. SunWolf, professorsunwolf.com
15. If you don’t start out the day with a smile, it’s not too late to start practicing for tomorrow. ~Author Unknown
16. Is a smile a question? Or is it the answer? ~Lee Smith
17. Smiling is my favorite exercise. ~Author Unknown
18. Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
19. A smile confuses an approaching frown. ~Author Unknown
20. People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile. ~Lee Mildon
21. A smile is a curve that sets everything straight. ~Phyllis Diller
22. Smile. Have you ever noticed how easily puppies make human friends? Yet all they do is wag their tails and fall over. ~Walter Anderson, The Confidence Course, 1997
23. The world always looks brighter from behind a smile. ~Author Unknown
24. Start every day with a smile and get it over with. ~W.C. Fields
25. Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy. ~Thích Nhất Hạnh
26. The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. ~Robert Bloch
27. I have a tickle in my brain. And it keeps making the corners of my mouth point toward the heavens. ~Jeb Dickerson, www.howtomatter.com
28. Every smile makes you a day younger. ~Chinese Proverb
29. I like her because she smiles at me and means it. ~Terri Guillemets
30. Wear a smile — one size fits all. ~Author Unknown
31. People are not perfect (except when they smile). ~Author Unknown
32. Every day you spend without a smile, is a lost day. ~Author Unknown
33. Sometimes it’s just enough to smile sincerely. ~Mike Dolan, www.hawaiianlife.com
34. Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. ~Mother Teresa
35. A smile is like tight underwear — it makes your cheeks go up. ~Author Unknown
36. A friendly look, a kindly smile, one good act, and life’s worthwhile. ~Author Unknown
37. What a snapshot is to your life, your life is to eternity, so wouldn’t it be nice if eternity captured you smiling? ~Robert Brault, rbrault.blogspot.com
38. A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles. ~Washington Irving
39. Beauty is power; a smile is its sword. ~Charles Reade
40. Before you put on a frown, make absolutely sure there are no smiles available. ~Jim Beggs
41. A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks. ~Charles Gordy
42. Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been. ~Mark Twain, Following the Equator
43. The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
44. A smile is the light in the window of your face that tells people you’re at home. ~Author Unknown
45. If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it. ~Andy Rooney
46. It takes seventeen muscles to smile and forty-three to frown. ~Author Unknown
47. The smile that flickers on baby’s lips when he sleeps — does anyone know where it was born? Yes, there is a rumor that a young pale beam of a crescent moon touched the edge of a vanishing autumn cloud, and there the smile was first born in the dream of a dew-washed morning. ~Rabindranath Tagore
48. Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important. ~Janet Lane
49. The teeth are smiling, but is the heart? ~African Proverb
50. All the statistics in the world can’t measure the warmth of a smile. ~Chris Hart
51. If you smile at someone, they might smile back. ~Author Unknown
52. Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile at it. ~Author Unknown
53. Always remember to be happy because you never know who’s falling in love with your smile. ~Author Unknown
54. Hey, I’ve got nothing to do today but smile. ~Paul Simon, “Only Living Boy in New York”
55. Everyone smiles in the same language. ~Author Unknown
56. A smile appeared upon her face as if she’d taken it directly from her handbag and pinned it there. ~Loma Chandler
57. A laugh is a smile that bursts. ~Mary H. Waldrip
58. Smile — sunshine is good for your teeth. ~Author Unknown
59. If you don’t have a smile, I’ll give you one of mine. ~Author Unknown
60. I’ve never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful. ~Author Unknown
61. Wear a smile and have friends; wear a scowl and have wrinkles. ~George Eliot
62. If you would like to spoil the day for a grouch, give him a smile. ~Author Unknown
63. Smile with your lips, smile with your eyes, smile with your heart and your soul and your life. ~Terri Guillemets
64. Smile! It increases your face value. ~Robert Harling, Steel Magnolias
65. She gave me a smile I could feel in my hip pocket. ~Raymond Chandler
You Make Me Smile Quotes
66. You have no idea how much I like you, how much you make me smile, how much I love talking to you, or how much I wish you were mine.
67. How do you do that? How do you make me smile without even trying?
68. You make me smile, please stay for a while now. Just take your time. Wherever you go.
69. You make me smile without even trying. If I said I didn’t feel anything for you, I’d be lying.
70. You make me smile. Yes, you don’t even have to do anything.
71. You make me smile endlessly. Keep doing what you’re doing to me.
72. The day I met you, my life changed. The way you make me feel is hard to explain. you make me smile in a special kind of way. You make me fall deeper in love everyday.
73. You make me smile,you make me laugh, you are the one who cheers me up. When I am down you pick me up and when I frown you turn it upside down
74. When I’m with you I’m happy, when we hug its like I don’t ever want to let go, when you make me smile it brings the sunshine out in me, when I see you and our eyes meet, its like something I’ve never felt before.
75. You make me smile and giggle. I like that you give me butterflies. It sounds really cheesy, I know, but that’s the effect you have on me. Every single time.
76. I’m sad – because I can’t hold you. I’m glad – because you make me smile. I’m mad – because you’re not mine.
77. I don’t know what it is about you. Maybe the way nothing matters when were talking, or how you make me smile more than anyone else has.
78. I love the way you make me smile just by seeing your face.
79. You make me smile, please stay for a while.
80. You make me laugh at things that aren’t funny. you make me smile without actually being here. You make my stomach flip by a text.
81. You make me smile for no reason whatsoever, You make me laugh at less funniest things, But most of all, you make me love you…When I shouldn’t be loving you?
82. I’d rather speak to you about the new girl in your life than not speak to you at all. Because you make me smile, no matter how dark my day is.
83. You make me smile everyday, you make my heart race away, you make me feel like a queen, and that’s the way it should be
84. For all the nights I shed tears, I didn’t have to worry, you were always there. you make me smile all the time. Your the reason that the sun shines.
85. You make me smile with every word you say!
86. Music you soothe me, you make me smile,and your always there…I couldn’t have asked for a better.
87. You make me smile, you make me cry, but you complete me and I love you so much that I cannot stop loving you.
88. Anyone can make you smile or cry, its takes someone special to make you smile when you already have tears in your eyes.
89. You brought colors into my life.
90. It isn’t about having a perfect relationship. It’s about finding someone who will be there through everything without giving up.