As 2017 rolls in, preachers, prophets, seers, and whatever you may choose to see that as, are coming out in their usual tradition to say things they allegedly see coming with the year.
In what will be described as the most disturbing of all the predictions, the popular Rev Owusu Bempah has predicted that he sees a coup d’etat in Ghana. Whether it is a failed coup or a successful one, the controversial prophet has not spoken.
Here are other things the country should expect before the end of 2017 according to the prophet:
- A former First lady will die
- The country will bury a former president
- A great king will die
- Nigeria’s president will die
- Terrorist attack in Ghana
- The country will lose young men and women
- Important personalities in parliament will die
- There will be rampant kidnapping
- Innocent blood will be shed in a particular political party
- Occult practices will increase
- Americans will go to war
- More Muslim/Christian clashes this year
- Ghana will experience a plane crash
- Fire outbreaks in important offices in Ghana
- Some celebrities in the country will die
- NDC will be in the opposition for 16 years
- There will be coup d’etat in Ghana
Meanwhile somewhere in Nigeria, a popular clergyman, who has had a history of making predictions including the defeat of the former sitting president of the country, Apostle John Suleman also has some prophecies for Ghana.
According to him, President-Elect, Nana Addo will jail some people before the year runs out. He also declared about Lufthansa, Dana air, Ghana Air, Aero Contractors, “I see staff protests.”
Also, another preacher in Nigeria, Primate Elijah Ayodele who is the founder of INRI Evangelical and Spiritual Church, has his own prophecy for Ghana. He said he sees the fall of the Addo administration if the incoming president decides to probe past leaders of the country.