Sometimes in life, we all go through different challenges in life that makes us feel so weak and exhausted, this happens to everyone in different ways. We all need strength to carry on, and people have different ways to generate this strength, some find it through the right channel while some go through the wrong path. The words we speak can also be a source of strength when used in the right way. On this list we have a compilation of quotes about strength that has the capacity to give you that strength you need to face that difficult challenge.
Strength Quotes – Quotes of Strength
1. Insincerity is always weakness; sincerity even in error is strength – George Henry Lewes
2. Only the gentle are ever really strong – James Dean
3. Sometimes your disappointments make you a stronger person for the future – Blanka Vlasic
4. Fortitude is the marshal of thought, the armour of the will, and the fort of reason – Francis Bacon
5. I think I was born strong-willed. That’s not the kind of thing you can learn. The advantage is, you stick to what you believe in and rarely get pushed out of what you want to do – Joan Jett
6. Men and women have strengths that complement each othertumblr.com- Edwin Louis Cole
7. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage – Lao Tzu
8. With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts – Eleanor Roosevelt
9. Don’t expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong – Calvin Coolidge
A single twig breaks, but the bundle of twigs is strong – Tecumseh
10. Does anybody really think that they didn’t get what they had because they didn’t have the talent or the strength or the endurance or the commitment? Nelson Mandela
11. If your determination is fixed, I do not counsel you to despair. Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance – Samuel Johnson
12. Nothing is so strong as gentleness, nothing so gentle as real strength – Saint Francis de Sales
13. Don’t wish me happiness – I don’t expect to be happy it’s gotten beyond that, somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor – I will need them all – Anne Morrow Lindbergh
14. Rudeness is a weak imitation of strength – Eric Hoffer
15. Only by contending with challenges that seem to be beyond your strength to handle at the moment you can grow more surely toward the stars – Brian Tracy
16. A mind at peace, a mind centered and not focused on harming others, is stronger than any physical force in the universe – Wayne Dyer
17. We can be tired, weary and emotionally distraught, but after spending time alone with God, we find that He injects into our bodies energy, power and strength – Charles Stanley
18. There are dark shadows on the earth, but its lights are stronger in the contrast – Charles Dickens
19. Thousands have lived without love, not one without water – W. H. Auden
20. A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of sheep – Vernon Howard
21. “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
22. “We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face… we must do that which we think we cannot.” ~Eleanor Roosevelt~
- Top 25 Best I Miss You Songs
- 70 Funny Questions to Ask a Girl
- 12 Exceptional Birthday Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend
23. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” ― Lao Tzu
24. “Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men.” – John F. Kennedy
25. “Anyone can hide. Facing up to things, working through them, that’s what makes you strong.” ― Sarah Dessen
26. That though the radiance which was once so bright be now forever taken from my sight. Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, glory in the flower. We will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind.
27. Climbing to the top demands strength, whether it is to the top of Mount Everest or to the top of your career – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
28. Femininity is not just lipstick, stylish hairdos, and trendy clothes. It is the divine adornment of humanity. It finds expression in your qualities of your capacity to love, your spirituality, delicacy, radiance, sensitivity, creativity, charm, graciousness, gentleness, dignity, and quiet strength – James E. Faust
29. Thank you to all for your prayers and good wishes. It gave me the strength to persevere and warmed my heart – Steven Cojocaru
30. Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will – Mahatma Gandhi
31. Patience and time do more than strength or passion – Jean de La Fontaine
32. Each relationship nurtures a strength or weakness within you – Mike Murdock
33. When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself – Tecumseh
34. I never said I wanted a ‘happy’ life but an interesting one. From separation and loss, I have learned a lot. I have become strong and resilient, as is the case of almost every human being exposed to life and to the world. We don’t even know how strong we are until we are forced to bring that hidden strength forward – Isabel Allende
35. God, our Creator, has stored within our minds and personalities, great potential strength and ability. Prayer helps us tap and develop these powers – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
36. Calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that’s very important for good health – Dalai Lama
37. It is time for parents to teach young people early on that in diversity there is beauty and there is strength – Maya Angelou
38. The only courage that matters is the kind that gets you from one moment to the next – Mignon McLaughlin
40. Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength – Arnold Schwarzenegger
41. I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death – Leonardo da Vinci
42. Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved – Helen Keller
43. We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face… we must do that which we think we cannot – Eleanor Roosevelt
44. Continuous effort – not strength or intelligence – is the key to unlocking our potential – Winston Churchill
45. Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle – Napoleon Hill
46. Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough – Og Mandino
47. Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go – Hermann Hesse
48. Silence is a source of great strength – Lao Tzu
49. Good actions give strength to ourselves and inspire good actions in others. – Plato
50. “True strength is keeping everything together when everyone expects you to fall apart.” – Unknown
51. “Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness.” – Susan Gale
52. “Strength of character means the ability to overcome resentment against others, to hide hurt feelings, and to forgive quickly.” – Lawrence G. Lovasik
53. Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power – Lao Tzu
54. One who gains strength by overcoming obstacles possesses the only strength which can overcome adversity – Albert Schweitzer
55. The strength of a nation derives from the integrity of the home – Confucius
56. Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul – John Muir
57. Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well – Vincent Van Gogh
58. History teaches us that unity is strength, and cautions us to submerge and overcome our differences in the quest for common goals, to strive, with all our combined strength, for the path to true African brotherhood and unity – Haile Selassie
59. The kind of beauty I want most is the hard-to-get kind that comes from within – strength, courage, dignity – Ruby Dee
60. Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars – Khalil Gibran
61. The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places – Ernest Hemingway
62. It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men – Frederick Douglass
63. Strength of character means the ability to overcome resentment against others, to hide hurt feelings, and to forgive quickly – Lawrence G. Lovasik
64. When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure – Peter Marshall
65. That which does not kill us makes us stronger – Friedrich Nietzsche
66. Where there is no struggle, there is no strength – Oprah Winfrey
67. You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength – Marcus Aurelius
68. Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
69. Only the weak are cruel. Gentleness can only be expected from the strong – Leo Buscaglia
70. Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue. Realize the strength, move on – Henry Rollins
71. Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven’t half the strength you think they have – Norman Vincent Peale
72. Because your own strength is unequal to the task, do not assume that it is beyond the powers of man; but if anything is within the powers and province of man, believe that it is within your own compass also – Marcus Aurelius
73. The days of our lives, for all of us, are numbered. We know that. And yes, there are certainly times when we aren’t able to muster as much strength and patience as we would like. It’s called being human – Elizabeth Edwards
74. My family is my strength and my weakness – Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
75. When we meet real tragedy in life, we can react in two ways – either by losing hope and falling into self-destructive habits, or by using the challenge to find our inner strength. Thanks to the teachings of Buddha, I have been able to take this second way – Dalai Lama
76. It is cruel, you know, that music should be so beautiful. It has the beauty of loneliness of pain: of strength and freedom. The beauty of disappointment and never-satisfied love. The cruel beauty of nature and everlasting beauty of monotony – Benjamin Britten
77. I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman – Anais Nin
78. A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles – Christopher Reeve
79. I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death – Thomas Paine
80. When it comes to developing character strength, inner security and unique personal and interpersonal talents and skills in a child, no institution can or ever will compare with, or effectively substitute for, the home’s potential for positive influence – Stephen Covey
81. Don’t wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them – Orison Swett Marden
82. Good actions give strength to ourselves and inspire good actions in others – Plato
83. When adversity strikes, that’s when you have to be the most calm. Take a step back, stay strong, stay grounded and press on – LL Cool J
84. What is exciting is not for one person to be stronger than the other… but for two people to have met their match and yet they are equally as stubborn, as obstinate, as passionate, as crazy as the other – Barbra Streisand
85. Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men – John F. Kennedy
86. A strong woman is a woman determined to do something others are determined not be done – Marge Piercy
87. As we advance in life it becomes more and more difficult, but in fighting the difficulties the inmost strength of the heart is developed – Vincent Van Gogh
- 200 I love you Quotes for Him or Her
- 100 Best Would You rather Questions
- 150+ Random Questions to ask a Girl
88. Only one who devotes himself to a cause with his whole strength and soul can be a true master. For this reason mastery demands all of a person – Albert Einstein
89. Anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strength – Charles Spurgeon
90. Kites rise highest against the wind – not with it – Winston Churchill
91. Life is very interesting… in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths – Drew Barrymore
92. Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies – Mother Teresa
93. Unity is strength… when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved – Mattie Stepanek
94. My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength – Michael Jordan
95. The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will – Vince Lombardi
96. The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.
97. You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along. – Eleanor Roosevelt
98. Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands – and then eat just one of the pieces – Judith Viorst
99. The strong man is the one who is able to intercept at will the communication between the senses and the mind – Napoleon Bonaparte
100. In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength – Robert E. Lee
Bible Quotes About Strength
101. Daniel 11:15 – So the king of the north shall come, and cast up a mount, and take the most fenced cities: and the arms of the south shall not withstand, neither his chosen people, neither [shall there be any] strength to withstand.
111. Daniel 10:18 – Then there came again and touched me [one] like the appearance of a man, and he strengthened me,
112. Daniel 10:16 – And, behold, [one] like the similitude of the sons of men touched my lips: then I opened my mouth, and spake, and said unto him that stood before me, O my lord, by the vision my sorrows are turned upon me, and I have retained no strength.
113. Lamentations 1:14 – The yoke of my transgressions is bound by his hand: they are wreathed, [and] come up upon my neck: he hath made my strength to fall, the Lord hath delivered me into [their] hands, [from whom] I am not able to rise up.
114. Lamentations 1:11 – All her people sigh, they seek bread; they have given their pleasant things for meat to relieve the soul: see, O LORD, and consider; for I am become vile.
115. Proverbs 4:18 – But the path of the just [is] as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.
116. Joshua 1:9 – Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God [is] with thee whithersoever thou goest.
117. Revelation 7:12 – Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, [be] unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
118. Hebrews 6:18 – That by two immutable things, in which [it was] impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:
119. Philippians 1:28 – And in nothing terrified by your adversaries: which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God.
120. 1 Corinthians 10:13 – There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God [is] faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear [it].
121. Isaiah 41:10 – Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
122. 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 – And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. (Read More…)
123. Matthew 11:28 – Come unto me, all [ye] that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
124. Psalms 39:7 – And now, Lord, what wait I for? my hope [is] in thee.
125. 1 Peter 4:11 – If any man speak, [let him speak] as the oracles of God; if any man minister, [let him do it] as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
126. Jeremiah 1:18 – For, behold, I have made thee this day a defenced city, and an iron pillar, and brasen walls against the whole land, against the kings of Judah, against the princes thereof, against the priests thereof, and against the people of the land.
127. Ephesians 1:19 – And what [is] the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
128. 1 Corinthians 1:8 – Who shall also confirm you unto the end, [that ye may be] blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.
129. Acts 3:7 – And he took him by the right hand, and lifted [him] up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength.
130. John 5:9 – And immediately the man was made whole, and took up his bed, and walked: and on the same day was the sabbath.
131. Zechariah 1:18 – Then lifted I up mine eyes, and saw, and behold four horns.
132. John 5:8 – Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk.
133. Luke 10:19 – Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
134. Matthew 26:52-54 – Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword. (Read More…)
135. Habakkuk 3:16-19 – When I heard, my belly trembled; my lips quivered at the voice: rottenness entered into my bones, and I trembled in myself, that I might rest in the day of trouble: when he cometh up unto the people, he will invade them with his troops. (Read More…)
136. Nahum 1:12 – Thus saith the LORD; Though [they be] quiet, and likewise many, yet thus shall they be cut down, when he shall pass through. Though I have afflicted thee, I will afflict thee no more.
137. Lamentations 1:6 – And from the daughter of Zion all her beauty is departed: her princes are become like harts [that] find no pasture, and they are gone without strength before the pursuer.
138. Proverbs 8:14 – Counsel [is] mine, and sound wisdom: I [am] understanding; I have strength.
139. Psalms 81:1 – (To the chief Musician upon Gittith, [A Psalm] of Asaph.) Sing aloud unto God our strength: make a joyful noise unto the God of Jacob.
140. Psalms 27:1 – ([A Psalm] of David.) The LORD [is] my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD [is] the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
141. Psalms 19:14 – Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
142. Psalms 18:2 – The LORD [is] my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, [and] my high tower.
143. Job 21:23 – One dieth in his full strength, being wholly at ease and quiet.
144. 2 Peter 3:18 – But grow in grace, and [in] the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him [be] glory both now and for ever. Amen.
145. James 1:27 – Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, [and] to keep himself unspotted from the world.
146. 1 Timothy 1:12 – And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;
147. 2 Corinthians 12:9 – And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
148. Acts 9:19 – And when he had received meat, he was strengthened. Then was Saul certain days with the disciples which were at Damascus.
149. Acts 6:8 – And Stephen, full of faith and power, did great wonders and miracles among the people.
Inner Strength Quotes
150. “All things are difficult before they are easy.” – Thomas Fuller
151. “Success is falling nine times and getting up ten.” – Jon Bon Jovi
152. “Happiness, like unhappiness, is a proactive choice.” – Stephen Covey
153. “Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place.” – Kurt Vonnegut
154. “You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It wont happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, ‘I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.” – Joel Osteen
155. “The next time you feel slightly uncomfortable with the pressure in your life, remember no pressure, no diamonds. Pressure is a part of success.” – Eric Thomas
156. “Life has many ways of testing a person’s will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen all at once.” – Paulo Coelho
157. “There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle, or the mirror that reflects it.” – Edith Wharton
158. “With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.” – Dr. Wayne W Dyer
159. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale
160. “Hate. It has caused a lot of problems in this world but has not solved one yet.” – Maya Angelou
161. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
162. “Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher.” – Maya Watson
162. “I’ve had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened” – Mark Twain
163. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha
164. “Hope is a waking dream.” – Aristotle
165. “The past has no power over the present moment.” – Eckhart Tolle
166. “If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
167. “No matter what the situation, remind yourself “I have a choice.” – Deepak Chopra
168. “All you can change is yourself, but sometimes that changes everything!” – Gary W Goldstein
169. “The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.” – Confucius
170. “If we’re growing, we’re always going to be out of our comfort zone.” – John C Maxwell
171. “Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.” – Mary Tyler Moore
172. “I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.” – Muhammad Ali
173. “An attitude of positive expectation is the mark of the superior personality.” – Brian Tracy
174. “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
175. “If you can dream it, then you can achieve it. You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.” – Zig Ziglar
176. “The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your own thinking.” – Robert H Schuller
177. “We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are.” – Anais Nin
178. “The difference between stumbling blocks and stepping stones is how you use them.” – Unknown
179. “If someone tells you, “You can’t” they really mean, “I can’t.” – Sean Stephenson
180. “There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.” – W. Clement Stone
181. “Whatever you want to do, do it now. There are only so many tomorrows.” – Michael Landon
182. “When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion.” – Abraham Lincoln
183. “The difference in winning and losing is most often…not quitting.” – Walt Disney
184. “You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.” – C.S Lewis
Inspirational Quotes About Strength
185. I am climbing a difficult road;but the glory gives me strength – Sextus Propertius
186. Courage conquers all things:it even gives strength to the body.
187. A strength to harm is perilousin the hand of an ambitious head – Elizabeth I
188. Women may fall when there’s no strength in men – William Shakespeare
189. ‘Tis skill, not strength, that governs a ship – Thomas Fuller
190. Only actions give life strength; only moderation gives it charm – Jean Paul
191. Courage isn’t having the strength to go on -it is going on when you don’t have strength – Napoleon Bonaparte
192. Patience is the support of weakness; impatience the ruin of strength – Charles Caleb Colton
193. People do not lack strength; they lack will – Victor Marie Hugo
194. Work is not man’s punishment.It is his reward and his strength and his pleasure – Amantine Lucile Aurore Dupin
195. The strength of criticism lies in the weakness of the thing criticized.
196. Knowing others is intelligence;knowing yourself is true wisdom.Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power – Lao Tzu
198. When strength is yoked with justice, where is a mightier pair than they? Aeschylus
199. Good actions give strength to ourselvesand inspire good actions in others – Plato
200. We all have enough strength to endure the misfortunes of others.François VI, Duc de La Rochefoucauld
201. The strength of a man’s virtue should not be measured by his special exertions, but by his habitual acts – Blaise Pascal
202. Great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance.
203. Where is the man who has the strength to be true, and to show himself as he is? Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Short Quotes About Strength
204. “If you have tears, prepare to shed them now.”- Shakespeare
205. “Let every man judge according to his own standards, by what he has himself read, not by what others tell him.”- Albert Einstein
206. “Strength is born in the deep silence of long-suffering hearts; not amid joy.”- Arthur Helps
207. “For an impenetrable shield, stand inside yourself.”- Thoreau
208. “The strongest man in the world is he who stands most alone.”- Henrik Ibsen
209. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough”- Og Mandino
210. “Some people think it’s holding on that makes one strong- sometimes it’s letting go.”- Unknown
211. “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”- Gandhi
212. “There are two ways of exerting one’s strength: one is pushing down, the other is pulling up.”- Booker T. Washington
213. “Perhaps I am stronger than I think.”- Thomas Merton
214. “Concentration is the secret of strength.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
215. “Storms make trees take deeper roots.”- Dollly Parton
216. “I don’t believe in anything that makes me stronger than you think.”- Anne Rice
217. “Our strength grows out of our weaknesses.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
218. “What does not kill me makes me stronger.”- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- 100 Christmas Trivia Questions and Answers
- 50 Funny Yahoo Questions and Answers
- 100 Cute Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
- Top 20 Greatest Songs About Love