Stanbic Bank Ghana has won Best Investment Bank in Ghana by Global Finance Awards at the 2017 Global Finance Awards in the UK. The award is aimed at to recognizing leading players in the Financial Services Sector globally.
Part of its objectives is also to reward financial institutions which are making great strides in their respective fields through the incorporation of innovative and winning strategies.
Stanbic Bank has continued to garner more accolades to its name, in the world of banking and industry. Over the years the bank has exuded excellence in Ghana’s investment banking space.
Commenting on the 2017 Global Finance Awards, Randolph Rodrigues, Head of Investment Banking at Stanbic Bank Ghana expressed his satisfaction over the remarkable feat. Dedicating the award to Stanbic’s Investment Banking clients, he said the award highlights the need to work harder to offer more value to clients.
Last year, Standard Bank was voted the Best Overall Bank in Africa in the 2016 Euromoney Real Estate Survey Awards for the fourth consecutive year.
Ghana Banking Awards 2017: See The Crème De La Crème In The Sector
Here are some awards won by the prestigious financial institution in the past;
- Best Overall Bank in South Africa
- Best Overall Bank in Nigeria (Stanbic IBTC Bank)
- Best Overall Bank in Ghana (Stanbic Bank)
- Best Debt Capital Markets Bank in Angola (Standard Bank)
- Best Debt Capital Markets Bank in Ghana (Stanbic Bank)
- Best Equity Finance Bank in Ghana (Stanbic Bank)
- Best Investment Managers in Ghana (Stanbic Bank)
- Best Loan Finance Bank in Africa
- Best Loan Finance Bank in Ghana (Stanbic Bank)
- Best Loan Finance Bank in Nigeria (Stanbic IBTC Bank)
- Best M&A Advisory Bank in Ghana (Stanbic Bank)
Standard Bank continues to position itself as the leading bank on the continent through its operations across 20 countries in Africa. Having built strong in-country advisory capabilities, Standard Bank is able to deliver a full range of corporate and investment banking services to clients across various emerging markets.